Friday, September 3, 2010

Cynthia's Post-Birthday Party


Cynthia's Post-Birthday Party

Do you still recall the pre-birthday party I attended about two weeks ago? Well, the party didn't just end that day, she threw another party again but this time around, with the presence of her beloved boyfriend, Jefry. Thank you so much for having us over for your post-birthday celebration party, really (always) appreciate the good food and hospitality you girls provided ❤ xoxo ❤

Cynthia's Post-Birthday Party

Let's see what we've got here... Nasi Lemak, Spring Rolls, BBQ Chicken Wings, Prawn Crackers...

Cynthia's Post-Birthday Party

Steamed Dim Sims.

Cynthia's Post-Birthday Party

And Cincau with Strawberry and Longan Drink.

Cynthia's Post-Birthday Party

See how excited Hippie was just smelling those food on the table.

Cynthia's Post-Birthday Party

One word, D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S.!!!

Cynthia's Post-Birthday Party

Please excuse me, my mouth and hands were too occupied that time.

Cynthia's Post-Birthday Party

The lovely birthday girl and myself.

Cynthia's Post-Birthday Party

Poor Hippie started emo-ing again.

Cynthia's Post-Birthday Party

This is the Tiramisu Cake specially made and decorated by Vera.

Cynthia's Post-Birthday Party

She even put them in the wine glasses too!

Cynthia's Post-Birthday Party

Together, they were amazingly beautiful ❤

Cynthia's Post-Birthday Party

The birthday girl has finally met her Prince Charming after so many months of "isolation".

Cynthia's Post-Birthday Party

A happy family they are.

Cynthia's Post-Birthday Party

May I?

Cynthia's Post-Birthday Party

Not so soon yet! We shall take a groupie with the ladies first =)

Cynthia's Post-Birthday Party

And gentlemen...

4 comments:

  1. simple & nice outfits :) i like ur big bow~~~~~ got lace some more. rite? :)) seldom see u make up.. pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yvon S:
    Thanks Yvonne =)
    The attire was shirt that night, so I had no choice to wear my boi's shirt, keke~
    And yeah, that big bow has black lace all over it <3 I got them for only 5 bucks, pretty good deal wasn't it? ^^
    Btw, that was my 3rd time make-up in this year (if I'm not mistaken). I don't like to make-up at all as it's too troublesome and time-consuming as well =x

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg...the bday girl is so hot and pretty....and i like the dim sum....wei...typo error for u lah...dim sim's ... i wonder wat food at first...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. vialentino:
    Yes, she is indeed a pretty hot babe =)
    Hehe, it's not typo. They call them dim sim here instead of dim sum.

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...