Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Newtown Park State Rose Garden (Queens Park)


Newtown Park State Rose Garden (Queens Park)

I used to mistaken Newton Park as part of Queens Park, but that's not the case really. The historical park is situated right next to Queens Park and it's bounded by Holberton, Taylor, Tor and Pottinger Streets. When my close friend's boyfriend was still in Toowoomba, we paid a little visit there in the afternoon and were completely dazzled by those spring blooming flowers in front of our eyes.

Newtown Park State Rose Garden (Queens Park)

A cute little honey bee.

Newtown Park State Rose Garden (Queens Park)

What kind of flower is this?

Newtown Park State Rose Garden (Queens Park)

Yellow Chrysanthemum?

Newtown Park State Rose Garden (Queens Park)

More yellow flowers...

Newtown Park State Rose Garden (Queens Park)

These are really colorful.

Newtown Park State Rose Garden (Queens Park)

I wish to plant them in my front yard someday (when I got my own house).

Newtown Park State Rose Garden (Queens Park)

One of my trademarks, "Heart Shape".

Newtown Park State Rose Garden (Queens Park)

Something pink.

Newtown Park State Rose Garden (Queens Park)

It feels so good to be surrounded by layers and layers of flowers.

Newtown Park State Rose Garden (Queens Park)

White ones with very unique petals.

Newtown Park State Rose Garden (Queens Park)

I wanna sleep on this flower bed so so much!!!

Newtown Park State Rose Garden (Queens Park)

Orange roses.

Newtown Park State Rose Garden (Queens Park)

There were over thousand of them here.

Newtown Park State Rose Garden (Queens Park)

A groupie of four of us.

Newtown Park State Rose Garden (Queens Park)

And lastly, a shot of two loving couples that ends the post of today.

2 comments:

  1. Your pics remind me about the time I at UK.. there are a lot of nice flowers in the town.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yvon S:
    I bet the scenery there must be very beautiful in springtime... just like here, we're celebrating the 61st carnival of flowers in this month of September =)

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...