Saturday, September 29, 2007

♥ Baileys Mint Chocolate Irish Cream ♥



Hehe, we got it from Bottle Mart (Uni Plaza) which is only 5-minute walk away from our unit.


There's a free sample for the original flavor but not this one.


We've tried some of it just now, the chocolate and milk flavor smells great and pretty strong too! But, the taste of alcohol almost made me... puke. Don't get me wrong though. There's absolutely nothing wrong with the drink. It's just me, the alcohol intolerance me =x

2 comments:

  1. lol. did you know that chocolate was banned in switzerland for many years. read this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, simon. I really didn't know that o.O" but luckily I saw this line stating "The first chocolate shop in Switzerland opened in Bern in 1792." Hehe, thanks a lot for your useful information! =D

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...