Saturday, September 22, 2007

Sambal BBQ Chicken Wings



Hehe, it was taken when me, my boi & KP on the way walking back to our units.


Muahaha, we've finally found "sambal" in Toowoomba!!!


The most ridiculous thing happened on the day we bought these snow peas in Grand Central =x You know what? We've bought 3 packs of them but only paid for 2 packs in the end... don't ask me why though =P


After several hours of boiling, the flavor of herbs & chicken have completely gone into the soup which makes it irresistibly tasty!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow.. with all those tasty looking food, I guessed it's rather hard for you to feel homesick anymore. By the way, who's the cook?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'm the cook!!! =P but still I feel homesick >.<"

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...