Friday, September 21, 2007

Just Another Friday with Ghost Hunt



Recently, I've been watching "Ghost Hunt - ゴーストハント" the Japanese anime with my boi. It's a great combinations of comedy, drama, horror, mystery, psychological, & supernatural.


The storyline is basically about a 17-year-old Kazuya Shibuya (Naru) is the president of the Shibuya Psychic Research Center (SPR), a think tank that studies psychic phenomenon. The firm investigates various strange occurrences at the behest of its clients, while Shibuya's assistant, Mai Taniyama, deals with her love/hate relationship towards her boss.


Hehe, really sorry for writting something which is totally not related to the photos posted =x I was running outha idea of what to write about. So, I just share with you guys what I'm currently into, but most important thing is... I'm still alive & kicking @$$ =P

4 comments:

  1. Don't you have anything much to do in Australia except showing all these food photos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, u have problems with my blog contains?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really got me there trying to figure out what the hell has prawn fried eggs got to do with ghost... haha. Wei... go download the actual anime pix lar.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, sure thing. =D will write an official post about that anime. ^_-

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...