Sunday, September 30, 2007

~ Chef Christina is in da House ~



I spotted the "balacan" in Supa IGA, Clifford Gardens when shopping for groceries with my boi. So, I come up with this Sambal Balacan Chicken =P


Hehe, my boi was eager for cooking... good taste!!! *muackz*


This would be the 1st Chinese Style Curry Chicken I ever cook =X


They're best served with butter, salt & pepper powder. Still remember, it was my mommy who told me to add pepper powder for extra flavor.


Those red beans bought by KP are in long & oval shape instead of short & round... boiled it for a few hours before adding in the coconut milk, it tasted really nice after being stored in the fridge for some time =D~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...