Friday, May 4, 2012

Random Stuff on Random Days


Random shots
May, the birth month of Tauruses and Geminis has eventually kicked in! Good news is, I'll be celebrating my 21st (I wish) birthday this month, while the bad news is, I'm getting one year older than the year before!!! I feel helpless, because there's absolutely nothing I could do to stop these numbers from increasing, besides growing older and older, each and everyday. But I did somehow feel comforted remembering what this blogger once told me, "Age is just a number, it's how you feel inside that counts". So I guess, as long as you're feeling young deep down inside, there should be no problem in staying forever young at all. I'm saying your heart and mind, not physically, duh! Anyways, I shall start my first post (in the month of May) with a collection of my chubby faces taken randomly on random days. I must warn ya, hold your mouse and stop scrolling down if you think you can't handle my chubbiness ;p

Random shots
Feeling a little tired after coming back from the club. I don't know, clubbing is not and never was my thing.

Random shots
My clean face without make-up. It took me quite a while to remove all the mascara and eye liner, not easy.

Random shots
Winter is finally here. Cold, freezing cold...

Random shots
Aww, can someone please tell me the name of this cute little hammie here? T.T

Random shots
4 kg babe, you just need to shake off 4 more kg...

Random shots
Dress code - yellow, to show my support for Bersih 3.0 428 Rally.

Random shots
It was a rainy and chilly day that day, extra leather jacket and scarf were necessary to keep your neck and body warm.

Random shots
Cappuccino @ Zarraffa's Coffee at Clifford Square.

Random shots
Vienna @ Star Gardentown Cafe.

Random shots
My big smile being captured so naturally. Credits to my coffee buddy ;)

Random shots
Another candid shot of me tidying up my hair. To my surprise, the BLTs served here were in fact reasonably cheap and delicious.

Random shots
Peeps, I've just picked up a new hobby recently - Tennis!!! I mean, I do enjoy watching tennis tournaments on the TV from time to time, but who would have thought that I'm actually playing and loving it myself now.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you'll have a blast at your 21st :)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Li Ean, thanks heaps! I'd definitely enjoy it though it's not really my 21st birthday ;p

      Delete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...