Monday, May 21, 2012

Fraser Island: Lake McKenzie and Central Station


I noticed there are heaps of photos of our trips to Singapore, Shen Zhen, Sydney and many others that left sitting on my hard drive since forever. Not to say that I did not try to urge myself to blog about them while the memory was still fresh, but sometimes I just got too tired and busy, and eventually, the excitement of posting fades away. However today, something tickled my fancy to dig out those photos of our Fraser Island trip. It was almost one and a half year ago (I know, I still look the same! Is that a good thing or bad?), we went on the Fraser Explorer Day Tour to Eli Creek, Maheno Shipwreck on 75-Mile Beach, Lake McKenzie and Central Station of the Great Sandy National Park. Good old memories ♥

Fraser Island: Lake McKenzie and Central Station
I have no idea what was I doing there, trying to compare a biscuit with a heart perhaps? xD

Fraser Island: Lake McKenzie and Central Station
Me looking uber blur.

Fraser Island: Lake McKenzie and Central Station
Mr. Choo, don't you dare messing with my "heart"!

Fraser Island: Lake McKenzie and Central Station
Relaxing on its dazzling white beach. That's right, a lake with white sandy beaches!!!

Fraser Island: Lake McKenzie and Central Station
There were people swimming, having picnic or even taking a nap, just like this old lady here sleeping so soundly next to her hubby.

Fraser Island: Lake McKenzie and Central Station
Very cooling crystal clear water.

Fraser Island: Lake McKenzie and Central Station
Do, re, me...

Fraser Island: Lake McKenzie and Central Station
According to our tour guide, you may scrub your hands and feet with these white sands which have some sort of polishing and whitening purposes.

Fraser Island: Lake McKenzie and Central Station
Back on our bumpy ride once again! I lost count how many times did I fall asleep throughout the bus tour. It felt as if I was put in a cradle, a giant metal rocking cradle T_T

Fraser Island: Lake McKenzie and Central Station
Four of us on the ferry departed from Hervey Bay.

Fraser Island: Lake McKenzie and Central Station
Welcome to Fraser Island World Heritage Area.

Fraser Island: Lake McKenzie and Central Station
We are now arrived at the Central Station, where our little bush walking expedition began.

Fraser Island: Lake McKenzie and Central Station
Orange fungus on log.

Fraser Island: Lake McKenzie and Central Station
Some covered with vibrant green moss.

Fraser Island: Lake McKenzie and Central Station
The jungle trekking sign.

Fraser Island: Lake McKenzie and Central Station
Crossing the bridge...

Fraser Island: Lake McKenzie and Central Station
Awkward poses of everyone and my funny spaced-out face.

Fraser Island: Lake McKenzie and Central Station
Many thumbs up to this 泰国老字号"上标油 " which helped relieving the mosquito bites on us.

Fraser Island: Lake McKenzie and Central Station
Wanggoolba Creek.

Fraser Island: Lake McKenzie and Central Station
One last shot before we headed back to the jetty.

2 comments:

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...