Monday, May 7, 2012

Baskin Robbins: Mud Cake Sundae on Monday


Baskin Robbins: Mud Cake Sundae on Monday
It was the Labor Day public holiday today here in Australia. I woke up to a perfectly fine weather, greeted by blue sky, sparkling sunlight, and gentle cool breeze. I guess I just couldn't stop falling in love with the sunny days we've been having, could I? It's a shame in the meantime to tell that we didn't really have the luxury of traveling to any faraway places, but endured a long and boring weekend staying in this small town of Queensland. To make things up a bit, we decided to drop by Baskin Robbins for some sweet treats, before visiting our friends and their cute little baby in the afternoon.

Baskin Robbins: Mud Cake Sundae on Monday
Have you noticed that my face is actually getting so much smoother and brighter now? All thanks to this new Australian made facial scrub I started using since a couple of weeks ago.

Baskin Robbins: Mud Cake Sundae on Monday
Two Mud Cake Sundaes with our choice of ice-cream. The coupons were pre-bought online which cost us only $4 each.

Baskin Robbins: Mud Cake Sundae on Monday
I've picked Love Potion and my most favorite Mint Chocolate Chip for myself.

Baskin Robbins: Mud Cake Sundae on Monday
Whereas my BB chose Rum Raisin (which I hate very much) and Chocolate Chip.

Baskin Robbins: Mud Cake Sundae on Monday
The portion was really too big for me with the mud cake and extra toppings given. I only managed to finish half of it, leaving the other half for my BB.

Baskin Robbins: Mud Cake Sundae on Monday
Ice-cream cakes. Speaking of which, I won't be ordering my birthday cake from Baskin Robbins but some place else this year. You'll know when the time comes ;)

Weird outfit combination?
Complimentary behind-the-scenes photos that you might not want to see =p

Playing with Baby Preston
Me and baby Preston. He was so busy licking and biting whatever he could grab with his hands. Aww, just look at that cute face of him!!! Totally self-indulgent with his mind thinking, "Om nom nom, I wanna eat them all up!"

Baby Preston the Little Pilot
Here comes captain Preston, the cute little Pilot xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...