Friday, May 25, 2012

My Itching Heart


Holiday Mood
I've got a confession to make today, I think... I am... addicted... to traveling!!! My heart has been constantly itching for trips ever since I came back from the Great Barrier Reef. It's addictive I must say! And recently, I saw a "Full-Day Guided Bus Tour of Stradbroke Island" deal online somewhere for just $39 *pulls hair and screams with madness* I seriously do not wish to miss out this super great deal. So I guess I better start off using my voodoo persuasive skills on Mr. Choo and try to convince some friends or travel buddies to join us too. You know, more people equals to more fun!

Nike Air Serve Return Women Sport Shoes
#1. Nike Air Serve Return Women's Tennis Shoes. Pink and white made such a perfect combination, don't you think? It was love at the first sight and I finally brought them home with me today. Yay, new shoes for badminton next week!!!

Grooming
#2. Esmé Hair Scissors with Teeth for only $4. I'm sure you wouldn't find any other (decent ones) cheaper than this, except on eBay! #3. Manicare Eyebrow Brush and Lash Comb which I had been wanting for a while, at very affordable price. #4. L'Oréal True Match Minerals with SPF15, naturally derived minerals, no perfume, no preservative, oil-free, and non-comedogenic (none pore blocking). Well, I did no surveys nor reviews before buying this product. The powder cost me $34, and hopefully, it goes well with my skin.

Pink Cactus
Some very attractive cactus plants caught my eyes when shopping for groceries. Can I have the pink one please? Nah, just kidding! I had a baby cactus few years ago, but it ended up dying dramatically. My bad ='[

KFC Chicken Salad
Healthy salad for dinner. You can probably tell it was KFC's by looking at the two chicken crispy strips on top. Weee, my diet plan is back on! But I'll be lenient to myself as it's impossible for me to not having rice or chippies for more than a week ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...