Sunday, April 10, 2011

GUESS Lock & Key Two Row Necklace (Gold)


GUESS Lock & Key Two Row Necklace (Gold)

Just last month, I sent in my GUESS Crystal Pave G Necklace to Myer Grand Central for repairs. And 3 weeks later, I got a feedback from them saying, "Due to unavailability of replacement stock and spare parts, we would like to offer you the choice of a new GUESS NECKLACE to the value of $129.95." I felt nothing but disappointment at first cause the necklace was our 5th anniversary pressie gifted by my boi, something meaningful and worth keeping as long as I live.

GUESS Lock & Key Two Row Necklace (Gold)

For a while, I couldn't make up my mind whether to get the necklace back un-repaired or a new necklace until last Friday. I finally decided to take this GUESS Lock & Key Two Row Necklace. Still waiting for it to be delivered to my doorstep though.

2 comments:

  1. This is very nice :). Your boi bought this for you too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. emotionalistic:
    Erm, not really. I got it for free since it's a replacement for the necklace I sent to repair ;)

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...