Sunday, April 17, 2011

For Family With Love (Extended)


I've got more souvenirs for my loved ones lately, spent a lot of time choosing and comparing and finally decided to pick these below... Hope they would really like them ;D

For Family With Love: Tommy Hilfiger Striped Polo Tee

Tommy Hilfiger Striped Polo for my daddy.

For Family With Love: Plush Dummy For Puppy

Petz Plus Puppy Pink Pacifier (plush dummy) for my baby Whisper.

For Family With Love: Lego 3 in ! Creator

Lego Creator Dune Hopper for my little cousin.

For Family With Love: CK Casual Tee

Calvin Klein Men's T-Shirt for my soon-to-be brother in law.

For Family With Love: Colorado Black Leather Wallet

Colorado Black Leather Wallet for my BF's mommy.

3 comments:

  1. Ada hati, i think anything u bought they will really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. walaoyeh... ur life are really high class oh~! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. CH Voon:
    True, hehe ;D

    elims Chuang Kuang Hong 庄光宏:
    Hmm, why would you say so?

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...