Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I'm Coming Home... I'm Coming Home


Another Day with Good Mood

I was in an incredibly good mood today, but that was before the rain started coming down hard in the late afternoon though.

Another Day with Good Mood

Good news is... I'll be sipping on a fresh coconut juice while treating my eyes on the blue waves of Penang Island in no more than three days ;D 

Another Day with Good Mood

It is indeed something really special and meaningful to us, since this would be the first time my boi and I flying back to Malaysia together, first time in four years!!! And we'll be celebrating our 6th anniversary in Hong Kong and ShenZhen of China.

Another Day with Good Mood

My feelings now? A mixture of joy and excitement!

Another Day with Good Mood

I'm coming home, I'm coming home, tell the world I'm coming home~
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday...

5 comments:

  1. a lot more rain waiting for u in malaysia :) welcome back..

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back home!

    Your parent will miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...