Saturday, December 18, 2010

Seaweed Pore Perfector: My New Found Magic Potion


The Body Shop Seaweed Pore Perfector

I came upon this awesome Seaweed Pore Perfector (that I wanna share with you so much) when browsing for facial and skin care products at the Body Shop about two days ago.

The Body Shop Seaweed Pore Perfector

The product works magically in unclogging pores and combating blemishes for both combination and oily skin. With cinnamon and burnet extracts to help reduce the appearance of dilated / enlarged pores and Community Trade seaweed to condition. The usage is rather simple, just apply daily to affected areas (my whole face actually) before moisturizing.

The Body Shop Seaweed Pore Perfector: Result

My face is feeling as smooth as baby's skin each time after use.
* Ignore the blurry, out-of-focus me please. 
It was hard holding a bulky D90 to shoot photos of myself with just one hand *

Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisterizing Lotion

Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion / Toner is another facial product which I found pretty effective so far. I've been using it for more than two months now. The colorless and fragrant-free watery fluid adsorbs quickly after rubbing it for seconds, without drying up your skin or leaving any greasy residue behind.

2 comments:

  1. How's the smell of the Seaweed Pore Perfector? Smells like seaweed? Nice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. emotionalistic:
    Oops, I've totally forgot about telling you the great smell of it *smack head*

    The Seaweed Pore Perfector has a fresh and very light fragrant smell. It doesn't really smell like seaweed at all... at least not those I've tasted before ;)

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...