Saturday, December 4, 2010

San's Official Farewell Party


San's Official Farewell Party

The most anticipated fresh-out-of-the-oven photos of San's farewell party are ready to be served! Please grab a seat, put on a napkin, and start scrolling! LoL~ The first shot was taken with Cynthia, who has just finished curling her hair. The "Photo Queen" claims that her bathroom has the best lighting for photo-shooting, true enough xD

San's Official Farewell Party

❤ This shot of Fong and I, only they know why... Shhhh...

San's Farewell Party

Thanks to the person who took this shot for us, nice angle ;)

San's Official Farewell Party

Hmm, my hair is a bit messy here...

San's Official Farewell Party

My lovely little black dress. Love it to bits!

San's Official Farewell Party

Me and Melodii. We tried to convince her that she looks a lot better when smiling with teeth, don't you guys agree?

San's Official Farewell Party

Let's skip to the food straight! Macaroni Salad by Cynthia. D.e.l.i.c.o.u.s.

San's Official Farewell Party

Carbonara Pasta by Vera, very creamy and cheesy *thumbs up*

San's Official Farewell Party

Nicely done Chicken Lasagnas by Belinda.

San's Official Farewell Party

Slightly-over-burnt pizza by San.

San's Official Farewell Party

Pizza by Daren. The toppings tasted good but not the dough.

San's Official Farewell Party

Sweet Cincau / Glass Jelly drinks by me.

San's Official Farewell Party

Another chicken dish by Cynthia.

San's Official Farewell Party

What's now? Time to bring San her farewell pressie...
Tada!!! It's a hair straighter that she wanted to have since long ago.

San's Official Farewell Party

Meanwhile, we've got Fong a FCUK Connect cologne by French Connection.

San's Official Farewell Party

The long awaited - girls groupie!

San's Official Farewell Party

The fallen angels (excluding me ;p).

San's Official Farewell Party

Kissing San's tomato face.

San's Official Farewell Party

Something's missing in this photo *hint hint*

San's Official Farewell Party

Me and Cynthia. I guess we've taken the most photos together, always do ♥♡

San's Official Farewell Party

Vera appears with a new mature look. Curly hair + floral dress = sweeet!

4 comments:

  1. Cynthia will always be my favourite but you're my number 1! The black dressof yours, SEXY! I feels like taking both of you to dance. I am guessing every one on the floor would be so jealous LOL

    The foods! I am so freaking hungry right now ... Must you guys bring so much good food to make me jealous?

    Fine! I'll just eat my "Koropok" in my room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops! forget to smile with teeth on the groupie photo. ;)
    and Christina, you're becoming more and more humorous I realize..haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sad to have a farewell party because someone ....


    but it is happy too because a lot of food to eat...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Netster:
    Aww, thanks Netster! ^^ but I'm not really a good dancer though, Cynthia is ;)

    As for the good food, you can't really put the blame on me cause most of my friends are really great cooks :p

    Melodii Cheang:
    Oh really? Hehe~ I'm trying to write more interestingly... or did you mean when we talk?

    CH Voon:
    No doubt about it! =)

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...