Friday, December 24, 2010

Late Dinner at the Coffee Club


The Coffee Club: Cynthia and I

I believe this is the time around the year where everyone's so occupied with Christmas shopping and Christmas Eve preparation. But even so, I still manage to carve out my time a little bit to post some photos of us having dinner at the Coffee Club.

The Coffee Club: Cappucino Mug

Hot cappuccino in mug.

The Coffee Club: Me

Something healthy for myself.

The Coffee Club: Smoked Salmon Wraps

Smoked Salmon Wraps with Light Cream Cheese.

The Coffee Club: Turkey & Cranberry Sandwich

Turkey & Cranberry Sandwiches.

The Coffee Club: My Boi

One word - Ichiban!

The Coffee Club: Spicy Bacon & Garlic Fettuccine

Spicy Bacon & Garlic Fettuccine.

The Coffee Club: Girls

Three of us girls.

The Coffee Club: My Boi


❤ P.S. Happy Christmas Eve and Merry Christmas! ❤

Address: 259 Margaret Street, Toowoomba QLD 4350, Australia
Contact: (07) 4639 3199

2 comments:

  1. Happy Holiday!

    hey how come no snow outside?

    Cheers hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Netster:
    Cause it's summer here? And it never snow in the place where I'm at :p

    P.S. Happy holidays to you too! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...