Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant


Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant Toowoomba

I told you guys this morning that I was going to prepare "Koay Teow Th'ng" for lunch, but I didn't actually make it cause my boi rambled about having "Dim Sum" when I asked him to get change and stuff. Therefore, I suggested why not we go to try out the new Chinese restaurant in town? And in the next 30 minutes, we were already there flipping through its menus.

Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant Toowoomba: Me 1

My fringe is getting awkward, and I'm thinking of changing it to the side again >.<

Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant Toowoomba: Interior Design

The flashy interior design.

Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant Toowoomba: Me 2

Let's have a peep at the food we ordered here.

Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant Toowoomba: Seafood Chow Mein

Seafood Chow Mein - $17.90
The Beef / Chicken Chow Mein (the lunch specials) are only $7.90 each, but we requested for a Seafood Chow Mein instead, which actually cost us extra $10 *jaw drops*

Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant Toowoomba: Salt & Pepper Soft Shell Crab

Crispy Salt & Pepper Soft Shell Crab - $19.90
The second restaurant in Toowoomba (other than Thai Majestic) having soft shell crab on its menu. You know we love soft shell crab, don't you?

Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant Toowoomba: My Boi

My boi seemed to like the soft shell crab dish very much.

Address: Shop 1/ 35 Bell St, Toowoomba City QLD 4350, Australia.
Contact: (07) 4638 8077

Toowoomba Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant on Urbanspoon

5 comments:

  1. For Chinese food, if only 2 person, we hardly can order more than 2 dishes cause sure cannot finish. Is the food portion there big?

    ReplyDelete
  2. emotionalistic:
    Erm, considerably medium sized, not too big yet not too small the portions ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahah Sometime we just can't stop craving for chinese food eh :)


    Talking about food.. I'm so hungry right now. Phew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Netster:
    Yeah, Chinese food is always the best! And you'll never get bored of having it every day ;)

    BeverLy's Secret:
    Thanks babe =)

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...