Sunday, December 5, 2010

Engine Room Cafe: Lunch Gathering


Engine Room Cafe: Lunch Gathering

I received a wake up call (yeah, was awakened from my beauty sleep at 12 something) from Peter this afternoon asking me to join them for a lunch gathering at the Engine Room Cafe. It was still raining cats and dogs (it has been lately) when I reached there. And apparently, the restaurant has changed its menu again, since our last visit back in July this year. So peeps, be prepared to see some new faces in the photos below ;)

Engine Room Cafe: Lunch Gathering

Lily's beautiful little daughter, Samantha.

Engine Room Cafe: Lunch Gathering

Faith and I. A bit blur the photo...

Engine Room Cafe: Lunch Gathering

An uniquely painted glass bottle caught my eyes.

Engine Room Cafe: Lunch Gathering

My brunch - Eggs Benedict with Smoked Salmon.

Engine Room Cafe: Lunch Gathering

Chicken Caesar Salad.

Engine Room Cafe: Lunch Gathering

Finally, a groupie with my colleagues who work in the same restaurant.

Address: 1 Railway St, Toowoomba QLD 4350, Australia.
Contact: (07) 4637 8444

2 comments:

  1. The Eggs Benedict look so Yummy. Can do it outself right :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Netster:
    Yup, and I think it's pretty easy =)

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...