The most awaited good news struck me this morning, when I checked my e-mail. It came right at the most perfect time and I can't feel any happier than I felt today! I've been worrying dead about this "something" which has puzzled me a lot lately. Knowing that everything has finally come to an end is such a great relief for me and in celebration of this, we planned to watch "Inception" after my boi finished his work. However, there was a slight change of plan when he got home. We went on an exciting little night drive to Picnic Point, and the outdoor temperature was around 5 - 6 degrees that time. I know, it was crazy as it sounded.
Even with gloves on, my fingers were cold and numb.
At the crossroad of West Street and Stenner Street.



you should have shared what's the good news :P
ReplyDeleteYou got a job?
ReplyDeletehaan:
ReplyDeleteHehe, I didn't wanna reveal too much... but since you've already asked me... I might as well tell you that... I passed all my exams!!! =^.^=
emotionalistic:
Nope! I just told Haan that I passed my exams =D
That means I have finally completed all my masters courses! *giggle*