Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday Morning: Preston Manor and Preston Village Chapel


Preston Village Chapel & Manor: Fountain

This would be my third visit to Preston Manor and Preston Village Chapel. We came by to take some photos after visiting the Preston Peak Winery. Although it was a bit cloudy when we left our place, but the sky was soon became clear and sunny again in the afternoon.

Preston Village Chapel & Manor: My BB and I

#2: My BB and I.

Preston Village Chapel & Manor: My BB

#3: Starring into the sky.

Preston Village Chapel & Manor

It's such a wonderful place to have breakfast / lunch while enjoying the breath-taking outdoor scenery.

Preston Village Chapel & Manor: The Restaurant

#5: The Preston Village Restaurant.

Preston Village Chapel & Manor: The Restaurant

Very country-feeling benches.

Preston Village Chapel & Manor: The Restaurant

Does it look better with me in the picture? =P

Preston Village Chapel & Manor: Purple Flowers

#8: Purple ♥ Loved it!

Preston Village Chapel & Manor: Red Flowers

#9: Red

Preston Village Chapel & Manor: White Rose

#10: White

Preston Village Chapel & Manor: Pink Flowers

#11: Pink

Address: 330 Preston Boundary Road, Toowoomba QLD 4352, Australia‎.
Contact: (07) 4630 9881‎

5 comments:

  1. I want to have my breakfast there! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. so nice place and love the scenery...

    wat camera filter u use...love the sky color so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!!! You and the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ::yvonne::
    Really nice place! ;)

    emotionalistic:
    Me too, but a bit pricey I guess =x

    vialentino:
    Thanks, via! The sky was really beautiful that day =)
    FYI, I'm using Kenko 52mm multi-coated UV filter, nothing special about it.

    BeverLy's Secret:
    Thanks dear ^^

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...