Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sunday Morning: Preston Peak Cellar Door & Cafe (II)


Preston Peak Wines: Cellar Door & Cafe

Ladies and gentlemen, here comes the second part! I was doubting whether or not I should put them up here as they're less interesting compared to the first part. What do you think? I think it really doesn't matter now, since I've already spent so much time filtering and processing the photos. So don't waste my efforts (一番心機), alright? I promise to compensate you something a lot more fascinating in my upcoming post =)

Preston Peak Wines: Cellar Door & Cafe

Was trying hard to act natural and I failed miserably.

Preston Peak Wines: Cellar Door & Cafe

Jump shot of me and Daren, the result would be better if it was to be taken at lower angle.

Preston Peak Wines: Cellar Door & Cafe

This one looked like my boi was stepping on San's forefinger.

Preston Peak Wines: Cellar Door & Cafe


Preston Peak Wines: Cellar Door & Cafe

My boi looking emo.

Preston Peak Wines: Cellar Door & Cafe

Another failure attempt of mine.

Preston Peak Wines: Cellar Door & Cafe

The sun was so bright until I had to hide behind my boi.

Preston Peak Wines: Cellar Door & Cafe

Table Top and Picnic Point right under the tip of my fingers.

Preston Peak Wines: Cellar Door & Cafe

The new loving couple =P

Address: 31 Preston Peak La, Preston QLD 4352, Australia‎.
Contact: (07) 4630 9499‎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...