Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Vera's Birthday: More Red Than Average


Vera's Birthday Party

On the 17th of July, we celebrated Vera's 20th birthday three days earlier than her actual birthday. The dress code was red, so be prepared to expose your eyes to a lot of redness. Also, be warned that there are more photos than it usually has in one post. Although I didn't join them guys during the gaming and dancing sessions but still I had fun! The party was simply awesome!!! Thank you so much girls for everything provided ♥

Vera's Birthday Party

We were heartily welcomed with great delicious food like fried noodle, green salad, fries, chicken kebab, fried veggie, and heaps more.

Vera's Birthday Party

I planned to wear my red winter dress at first, but I changed it very last minute.

Vera's Birthday Party

Meet the two lovely hostesses of tonight's party.

Vera's Birthday Party

The female guests in red.

Vera's Birthday Party

My boi had his red shirt hidden inside his Esprit jacket.

Vera's Birthday Party

Time to bring out the Strawberry Chocolate Cake!

Vera's Birthday Party

The birthday girl smiling so happily with that cake in front of her!

Vera's Birthday Party

May the birthday girl's long long wish / wishes come true.

Vera's Birthday Party

My boi and I have got her a pair of Guess earrings, glad to know that she really likes them.

Vera's Birthday Party

She also received a Guess watch as birthday pressies.
That makes four of us share almost-but-not-exactly-the-same Guess watches now!

Vera's Birthday Party

With marshmallow and mini-burger stick in my hand.

Vera's Birthday Party

How about a group photo of everyone (practically just girls) holding the marshmallow sticks?

Vera's Birthday Party

Cynthia and me. I prefer to call her Cynthia instead of Veron.
Can't change it since I've been calling her Cynthia since the day I known her.

Vera's Birthday Party

They (I'm excluded) gonna start playing drinking game anytime soon!

Vera's Birthday Party

Loved that Absolut Vodka, just the bottle though as I'm not a drinker myself.

Vera's Birthday Party

One last shot with my precious one before anyone opened it.

Vera's Birthday Party

Non-stop photoshooting!

Vera's Birthday Party

Daren being the luckiest man in this world!

Vera's Birthday Party

See the red faces?! It was taken after the drinking games...

Vera's Birthday Party

Me, reminding "conscious" until the end of the party.

4 comments:

  1. wah...very 'ong' ler ... hehehe

    like this theme bday celebration ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. vialentino:
    Themed party is fun! It's exciting to see everyone dressing in the same style / color =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red is symbol for sexy. Nice! =)

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...