Sunday, July 4, 2010

Awesomes Sichuan Hot Pot Dinner


Sichuan Steamboat Night

Sichuan hot-pot prepared and served by Daren and Fong. Now is the best time of the year to have steamboats, since the weather is extraordinary cold lately.

Sichuan Steamboat Night

There were a variety of fish / meat balls, mushrooms, veggies, pork belly, lamb pieces and baby corns. The onion shaped fish balls are my favorite among all!!!

Sichuan Steamboat Night

Althought the hot pot was a bit too hot for us, but we did enjoy having it with "sniffle-wiffle".

Sichuan Steamboat Night

Thanks Cynthia for taking this shot for me! =) I was the first one to finish, while everyone was still busy eating and watching the footie match between Germany and Argentina.

3 comments:

  1. I was watching that match too and it was quite disappointing to see Argentina lost 4-0.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh...ur sichuan steamboat really makes me drooling now

    ReplyDelete
  3. emotionalistic:
    Yeah, surprisingly... unbelievable isn't it?

    vialentino:
    I feel like tasting those food you posted in your blog more =P

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...