Saturday, June 5, 2010

Brisbane Day 1: Ginga Japanese Sushi Bar (银河居食屋)


Brisbane Day 1: Ginga Japanese Sushi Bar

The Ginga Japanese Restaurant is just walking distance away from Mantra Hotel Brisbane, the place where I took my IELTS Speaking Test. As soon as I completed my test, sushi was the first thing that came into my mind. So there I was, sitting next to the sushi train with my BB, staring at the good food passing right in front of us.

Brisbane Day 1: Ginga Japanese Sushi Bar

Can somebody please bring my sushi to me now? I'm starving T_T

Brisbane Day 1: Ginga Japanese Sushi Bar

Say heeeeeeeeello to my BB's favorite - Unagi Sushi Roll!!!

Brisbane Day 1: Ginga Japanese Sushi Bar

Chuka Kurage / Jellyfish Sushi Roll.

Brisbane Day 1: Ginga Japanese Sushi Bar

This is my all-time favorite - Ebiko / Tobiko (which ever it is) Sushi Roll.

Brisbane Day 1: Ginga Japanese Sushi Bar

Seaweed Sushi Roll, a little bit spicy but yummy =)~

Brisbane Day 1: Ginga Japanese Sushi Bar

Not enough? Let's order a main dish to share between us two...

Brisbane Day 1: Ginga Japanese Sushi Bar

The Yaki Soba was very disappointing, it didn't taste or smell good at all =(

Brisbane Day 1: Ginga Japanese Sushi Bar

But still, I felt very happy cause my BB was planning to take me on a shopping spree after lunch!!! xD

Address: Shop 2A, 167 Grey Street, South Bank, QLD 4101, Australia.
Contact: (07) 3846 2313

Ginga Japanese Restaurant on Urbanspoon

3 comments:

  1. I miss those time when all I had to do was to attend classes, go for good lunch and then shopping. You are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vian Lee:
    Thanks, sweetie~ I just got it last week ^^

    emotionalistic:
    Student's life is good but I really don't feel like studying anymore, I wanna work full time instead of part time now... and I'm so glad that I finally can stop worrying about my course fees after this semester ;)

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...