Saturday, June 12, 2010

Dinner and Cupcakes Night


Cupcake Night: Homemade Cupcakes

I texted Cynthia yesterday and asked if she wants to join us badminton at 5.30 pm. She replied me saying that she was still busy baking her cupcakes and invited us over to try them out.

Cupcake Night: Homemade Cupcakes

That girl had spent one whole afternoon baking her "virgin" cupcakes. Aww, see how lovely they are? The cupcakes were specially made for her beloved boyfriend, and I didn't realize until I saw the words written in frosting, "Happy Birthday, Jefry Ng". Oh well, what can I say... Jefry, you're so luck to have such a sweet and beautiful girlfriend like Cynthia!

Cupcake Night: Cooking

We were expecting to taste some delicious home-cook curry and soup for dinner last night, but due to some miscommunication, the meals weren't really prepared. Don't be sad yet! The sisters still managed to come out with a last-minute dish, Eggplant and Onion Omelette.

Cupcake Night: Take-Away Dinner

The three take-away dishes we ordered from Pandan delight, Stir Fried Vegetables in Oyster Sauce, Sambal Seafood, and Garlic and Pepper Prawn.

Cupcake Dinner

Girls, stop taking photos and come for dinner now =P

Cupcake Night: Cynthia and Her BB

After dinner, we waited for Bev to come over to taste the cupcakes together. Cynthia has even recorded a video of us singing birthday songs to Jefry, the birthday boy. Thanks the Cynthia sisters for the wonderful treat and thumbs up hospitality ♥

Cupcake Night: Hippie and Richmond

Before I end my post, here's a photo of Hippie enjoys being spoiled by Richmond.

3 comments:

  1. Yummy yummy cupcakes!!! I just had cupcakes (without the icing :P)....err...muffins last night :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wanna bake cupcakes, but too lazy to make it @ KL here. Coz all the baking equipment @ hometown..

    ReplyDelete
  3. emotionalistic:
    Hehe, nice? I love cupcakes and muffins but not if they're too sweet :)

    ::yvonne::
    I wanna try baking cupcakes too, I only tried baking chocolate and cheesecakes so far...

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...