Saturday, June 19, 2010

Dinner at Qi'Lin


Qi'Lin Chinese Restaurant: Thursday Night

My head is filled with so many things right now, can't even eat or sleep properly. I've been having restless nights for the past few days, too busy doing my thesis and assignment. Not to mention my final exam which falls on next coming Friday. Wish me luck, k?

Qi'Lin Chinese Restaurant: Thursday Night

For the first time in this week, we get to sit down and enjoy a delicate proper meal.

Qi'Lin Chinese Restaurant: Thursday Night

My BB loves duck, this stir fried duck dish was specially ordered for him.

Qi'Lin Chinese Restaurant: Thursday Night

This naughty BB already started eating without waiting for me =(

Qi'Lin Chinese Restaurant: Thursday Night

Sizzling king prawn and scallop for me, I'm a seafood lover!

Qi'Lin Chinese Restaurant: Thursday Night

I didn't eat much last night... don't have much appetite lately...

Qi'Lin Chinese Restaurant: Thursday Night

Photo in photo ♥

Qi'Lin Chinese Restaurant: Thursday Night

Sorry peeps, it's me and my BB again =P

Address: Shop 29, Hooper Centre, 187 Hume St, Toowoomba QLD 4350, Australia‎.
Contact: (07) 4613 1233

3 comments:

  1. A lovely couple having a great time over dinner :). All the best ya! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That duck dish looks wonderful - but he should have waited for you! hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. emotionalistic:
    Dear girl, thanks a lot~

    Katie:
    Hehe, he was too hungry that time =x

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...