Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Brisbane Day 2: Too Many Things, Too Little Time


Mercure Hotel: Brisbane City Night View

After three hours nap, I finally woke up and found out that the streets outside the windows were unusual quiet at this time of a Friday night. Maybe the weather was too cold for them to be outside... The most unwelcome winter has eventually arrived :(

Mercure Hotel: Midnight Supper

A nice and warming cup of coffee that kept me fresh and going, thanks my dear BB ♥

Mercure Hotel: Midnight Supper

He also made himself a Maggi chicken flavored cup noodle, nyum~

Queen Street Mall: Shopping

The next morning, I woke up early to continue doing whatever I was supposed to be doing that day.

Queen Street Mall: Shopping

By the way, this is me wearing the red jacket I bought the day before, very striking isn't it?

Queen Street Mall: Shopping

I must admit that I did look a bit worn out that day.
Oh well, that's the consequences of not having enough sleep in the past few days.

Queen Street Mall: Shopping

That's all for now, time to get back to shopping again! Buh bye~

3 comments:

  1. Nice jacket there. I like the colour! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photo.
    I wish I can visit those places too.
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. emotionalistic:
    Thanks girl, I like this red color too, very sharp :)

    Johnny:
    Thanks Johnny, I haven't seen you in a while... how have you been?

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...