After three hours nap, I finally woke up and found out that the streets outside the windows were unusual quiet at this time of a Friday night. Maybe the weather was too cold for them to be outside... The most unwelcome winter has eventually arrived :(
A nice and warming cup of coffee that kept me fresh and going, thanks my dear BB ♥
He also made himself a Maggi chicken flavored cup noodle, nyum~
The next morning, I woke up early to continue doing whatever I was supposed to be doing that day.
By the way, this is me wearing the red jacket I bought the day before, very striking isn't it?
I must admit that I did look a bit worn out that day.
Oh well, that's the consequences of not having enough sleep in the past few days.
Oh well, that's the consequences of not having enough sleep in the past few days.
That's all for now, time to get back to shopping again! Buh bye~







Nice jacket there. I like the colour! ;)
ReplyDeleteNice photo.
ReplyDeleteI wish I can visit those places too.
:P
emotionalistic:
ReplyDeleteThanks girl, I like this red color too, very sharp :)
Johnny:
Thanks Johnny, I haven't seen you in a while... how have you been?