Sunday, June 13, 2010

Just Another Sunday


Royal Asian: Sunday Dim Sum

I got up pretty late today, and was desperately in need of some good food. We decided to have morning tea / yum zou cha / 喝早茶 together before going for groceries at the Crazy Clark.

Royal Asian: Sunday Dim Sum

Look what we've got for ourselves! Har Gao (虾饺), Siu Mai (烧卖), Crab Meat Dumplings, Bean Curb Rolls, and BBQ Pork Buns. Yummy, yummy...

Royal Asian: Sunday Dim Sum

I shall start feeding my tummy now, no more photos k?! =P

Diva Brooches

Brooches from Diva, got them three at a really good bargain ♥
  1. Black Fabric Rosette Brooch
  2. Bow and Cameo Brooch
  3. Zipper Brooch

6 comments:

  1. I love spending some time for dim sum on a Sunday morning. No need to rush to work :P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhh Something wrong with blogger!!!!!! My comment is lost!!!!!! and can't sign in to post grrrrr


    anyway, nice breakfast!!!! nice photo too... you always smile! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. emotionalistic:
    True~ the most relaxing day in a week! ;)

    netster:
    Erm, I can still see this comment here :)

    Thanks netster, I love smiling cause I only look good when I'm smiling :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to have dim sum early in the morning too.. It really feel great..

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah...wat a relaxing sunday there...makan and shopping...how nice...envy ur life there

    ReplyDelete
  6. ::yvonne::
    It'd be great if I could have it with my family, once in a week or two...

    vialentino:
    Yeah, it's always nice to just enjoy and relax ^^v

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...