Saturday, July 11, 2009

USQ International Orientation: ZUEL


USQ International Orientation: ZUEL

Two years ago, exactly on 11th of July, was when we first landed in Australia. It's been two great years and still counting, unbelievable but achievable. Today, early in the morning, I woke up at 6.30 to attend the International Orientation Program which starts at 9? It sounds ridiculous but trust me, I did not do that on purpose.

USQ International Orientation: ZUEL

Four of us (mentors) were incharged of the "Campus Tour" group. What we basically did was just walking them around, introducing the buildings and facilities on campus, showing them the Japanese Garden, Student Village, and its surroundings. We had to repeat the same things to two different groups but it was kinda fun.

USQ International Orientation: ZUEL

The second Aussie BBQ held at the USQ Palm Court after the tours.

USQ International Orientation: ZUEL

These bunch of kids (except me) are only 19-year old!!!
Aww, how I wish I was 19 again...

USQ International Orientation: ZUEL

A random student who asked for a photo with me.

USQ International Orientation: ZUEL

Group shot one (with me).

USQ International Orientation: ZUEL

Group shot two (without me).

USQ International Orientation: ZUEL

Teachers and students from Zhongnan University of Economics and Law (ZUEL).

6 comments:

  1. Those were the days my friend, they never seem to end la la la la la la la la la....

    About two years ago.... when i graduated...

    ReplyDelete
  2. alot of Malaysian study there? a lot china people there too....

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome-ness.i haven't had a bbq this fun in a long time..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @cheayee: The days that you'll never forget in your whole life ;) And I'm gonna cherish my university life and make it memorable until I graduate again.

    @CH Voon: Yeah, quite a lot. But, there are more students from China and India.

    @Evo: Haha, but I feel pity for the cook though. He must be very tired grilling all those sausages and kebabs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! Everyone loves a good bbq.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Stanley: Absolutely, and I was so disappointed when they canceled the BBQ this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...