Saturday, July 18, 2009

Aussie Bush Dance: Cowboys and Cowgirls


Bush Dance: USQ Sem2 '09

Date: 17th of July, 2009 (Friday)
Time: 7.30pm
Venue: Steel Rudd College Dining Hall

After the Bush Dance we had back in semester 1 of 2008. This year, we're back in action again, but this time around with extra "Drunko" and "Chicken Dance". I'm not sure if that is how they call it though... Anyway, we did have a lot of fun dancing and meeting new friends!

Bush Dance: USQ Sem2 '09

Obviously, I looked so short standing next to this lady right here.

Bush Dance: USQ Sem2 '09

Taking biscuits and warm water, credits to Simon for this photo ;)

Bush Dance: USQ Sem2 '09

Free BBQ for everyone!

Bush Dance: USQ Sem2 '09

Gasping for breath...

Bush Dance: USQ Sem2 '09

Listening to the instructions while watching the "demo".

Bush Dance: USQ Sem2 '09

Korean and Japanese students.

Bush Dance: USQ Sem2 '09

Japanese students group shot 1.

Bush Dance: USQ Sem2 '09

Japanese students group shot 2.

4 comments:

  1. AM the first to comment so as a reward please send my regard to all the sweet Japanese gal! also the angmo gal! hahahahhaha

    I thought what bush dance.. you dance with leng lui is it... not bad not bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Netster: Don't get too excited when u see Japanese girls, k? I'm not sure if I'll get to see them again when the new semester begins (which is tomorrow) =x

    The dance was supposed to be between a lady and a gentleman, but there were more girls than guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss the bush dance at steele rudd! last time i never got myself absent from it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haan: Aha! No.1 fan of bush dance?! I got muscle ache when I woke up the next morning...

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...