Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fun with Long Hair


Royal Asian Restaurant: Royal Asian Restaurant: Silly Pose #1

Since everyone is a little bored and needing some diversion. Here I am, entertaining you with these silly photos of me, before I started having my lunch...

Royal Asian Restaurant: Silly Pose #2

Silly pose #1. Oh my God, I really do enjoy posing, don't I???

Royal Asian Restaurant: Silly Pose #4

Silly pose #2. The waitress was laughing at me when I was doing this xD

Royal Asian Restaurant: Silly Pose #3

Silly pose #3. My family calls them "牛角".

Royal Asian Restaurant: Asam Curry Squid

Asam Curry Squid, one of the Lunch Specials.

Royal Asian Restaurant: Hokkien Mee

Stir Fried Hokkien Noodles with King Prawn and Chicken.

7 comments:

  1. You look cute in 4th photo.
    Wow,
    Yummy food again,
    Looks so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Impressive!

    3 different hair style come out with different impression! 千变万化~ Really geng!

    You are cute and pretty! like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 哇~你干吗啦!玩到没东西玩,玩起头发料~
    最近好吗?我很久没更新了,今天回来更新一下~里面有小儿子的照片哦!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the 1st and 3rd pictures :). I believe you're seated in a private room, right? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAhahah you really like to play with your hair huh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Stephanie: Hehe, thanks! The Hokkien Noodles was quite good but not the Asam Curry Squid. =x

    @elims Chuang 光宏: LoL, thanks again!!! *cuddle*

    @GeOk kEE好きな♡ うち : Thank you! I love that shot too xD

    @Red: 恩,当时在等餐,太无聊了所以...
    我最近过得还好,你呢?有时间,我就会到你那里去看看咯!^^

    @emotionalistic: I wish too, but we were seated in public area >.<" Haha!

    @Stanley: Haha, I was just too bored while waitin' for the meals to be served =P

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...