Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hog's Breath Cafe Toowoomba


Toowoomba: Hog's Breath Cafe

At 7.40 last night, my boi came to pick me up from Westridge Shopping Centre. Our plan of the night was to dine out in one of the restaurants in Toowoomba City. We started out by checking on the Thai and Malaysian Restaurant, Pandan Delight which located at Ruthven Street. Then, we found out that everything on the menu tends to be quite pricey.

Photobucket

We continued driving towards the city and kept on looking for any good restaurants to eat in. In the end, we decided to have our meals at Hog's Breath Cafe. It wasn't my first but second time visiting the western restaurant. Also, the interior design is pretty much the same with the Hog's Breath Cafe in Gold Coast.

Toowoomba: Hog's Breath Cafe - Choc Berry Hog

Choc Berry Hog

Toowoomba: Hog's Breath Cafe

Toowoomba: Hog's Breath Cafe

Toowoomba: Hog's Breath Cafe - Garlic Prawn Prime Rib

Garlic Prawn Prime Rib

Toowoomba: Hog's Breath Cafe - Hoggies Fish & Chips

Hoggies Fish and Chips

Toowoomba: Hog's Breath Cafe

Toowoomba: Hog's Breath Cafe

Toowoomba: Hog's Breath Cafe

Toowoomba: Hog's Breath Cafe

Toowoomba: Hog's Breath Cafe

Address: 36 Neil St, Toowoomba QLD 4350, Australia‎.
Contact: (07) 4639 1400‎

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, they claim to serve the best steaks in town. Oh, by the way, I just found out that there is actually a Hog's Breath Cafe franchise in Singapore as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the way they decorate the dishes... looks delicious, especially the prawn prime rib ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there, has been long I didn't visit blogs. How you there? EH... based on my point of view, I saw you are gain weight =.=| dun scold me ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi choyyin, I'm a non-beef eater, unfortunately. So I only get to taste the prawns on top instead of the delicious steak beneath.

    kang yong:
    Yeah, you're right! I've gained a lot of weight ever since I come to Australia, but lately I'm trying so hard to loose the weight I gained after I get here.

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...