Sunday, October 5, 2008

Home-Cooking Dishes


Lately, I've been caught up with work and several other personal issues that refrain me from writing posts about my graduation trip with my family. There were tons and tons of photos taken throughout our 4-day-trip to Sydney, not to forget the videos as well. Today, I'd like to share some of the home-cooking dishes prepared by our own selves within the past 2 weeks. Oh, by the way, my boi and I will be attending Chanel's birthday party tonight. So please stay tuned for more mouth-watering food photos, ok?

Home-Cook: Stir-Fry Teriyaki Chicken

Stir Fried Teriyaki Chicken

Home-Cook: Grilled Black Pepper Chicken Chop

Heart Shaped Black Pepper Flavored Chicken Chop.

Home-Cook: Braised Chicken Wings

Braised Chicken Wings with Ginger and Garlic.

Home-Cook: Chilli King Prawn

Braised Chicken Wings with Ginger and Garlic.

Mooncake

蓝梅口味冰皮月餅 (Blueberry Flavored Snowy Mooncake).

Mini Black Sesame Mooncake

迷你黑芝麻月饼 (Black Sesame Paste Mini Mooncake)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...