Saturday, October 11, 2008

Family In Australia - Day 10: Saying Goodbye


Family Gathering: Steamed Broccoli

These yummylicous home-cooking dishes are prepared by my lovely mommy! I really miss her cooking after so long, one year and two months to be exact?

Family Gathering: Sambal King Prawns

Steamed Broccoli and Sambal King Prawns.

Family Gathering: Pak Choy with Oyster Sauce

Steamed Fish and Pak Choy with Oyster Sauce.

Family Gathering: Curry Chicken

Curry Chicken prepared by my boi.

Brisbane International Airport

Some photos taken at the airport before my family leave Australia.

Brisbane International Airport

I'll miss you, mommy!

Brisbane International Airport

Miss my sis and bro too...

Brisbane International Airport

Take care and wait for me to go back k :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...