Sunday, October 12, 2008

Family In Australia - Day 3: Flying to Sydney


Eventually, I have enough free time to devote to write about my graduation trip to Sydney last September. However, due to the sudden change of weather here in Toowoomba, I can't help but fall sick again. On my graduation night, which is 6th of September, my family and I had a simple yet wonderful steamboat dinner together before departing to Brisbane Domestic Airport.

Photobucket

My bro was video recording the process of preparing the ingredients for Tomyam steamboat.

Photobucket

It was about 2 something in the morning when we get to the airport, none of the flight check-in counters was opened as the day was still too early.

Photobucket

We had nothing to do but spent our leisure time sleeping on the chairs provided in the airport. For the first time in my life, I used the public washroom as it was my own washroom to brush teeth and wash my face.

Photobucket

At around 5 a.m., my boi and I returned the car key to Avis Car Rental, then only we proceeded to Blue Virgin's departure point.

Photobucket

The plane was ready to take off at any time.

Photobucket

I was a little bit nervous 'cuz it was my first time taking small plane.

Photobucket

To tell you the truth, I'm deeply in love with Australia's sky. It's always so beautiful no matter when or which part of Australia are you in.

Photobucket

Everyone was getting excited as our journey to Sydney was about to begin.

Photobucket

Unlike Thai Airways International, Blue Virgin does provide small screens in front of every single seat, but for commercial broadcasting only. You will need to swap your credit card if you wish to watch any movie or programme available.

Photobucket

Now, it's time to sit back and relax while waiting for the plane to arrive.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yay, we're now in Sydney!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...