Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pizza Hut: All You Can Eat


Pizza Hut: Salads & Desserts

We had our lunch at Pizza Hut, Ruthven Street this afternoon right after we got back from Harvey Norman. The Australian-based retailer is now having big sales on most of their products, and we were shocked to find out that the price of the digital and SLR cameras are actually darn cheap now. Although, I have the thought of buying a new camera but I intend to wait until everything is settled down. I must not spend my hard-earned money until then.

Pizza Hut: Pizza & Pasta

After almost 2 hours swimming at Milne Bay Aquatic Centre, my boi was exhausted and extremely hunger for good food. Without pausing for a single moment, we grabbed our drinks and found a nice place to sit down and eat.

Pizza Hut: All You Can Eat

Pizza and garlic bread.

Pizza Hut: Fettuccine Alfredo

Fettuccine Alfredo.

Pizza Hut: Apple Crisp

Apple Crisp.

Pizza Hut Ruthven Street

A blue casual top I newly bought.

Pizza Hut:  Island Caesar Salad

Caesar salad with thousand island dressing.

Pizza Hut: Chocolate Fudge

Chocolate Fudge with chocolate chip topping.

Pizza Hut: Rainbow Marshmallow

Rainbow marshmallow with chocolate dipping sauce.

Pizza Hut Ruthven Street

Free-flow drinks.

Address: 334 Ruthven St, Toowoomba QLD 4350, Australia‎.
Contact: 1300 749 924‎

13 comments:

  1. OMG!! is that pizza hut buffet??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, you're right! That's Pizza Hut Buffet in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...pizza hut buffer!
    I miss that~!
    long time didnt had it already....
    u like it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm...the chocolate fudge seemed so delicious. anyway, thx for visiting my
    north sulawesi
    blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. badboy:
    Hey there! I like the desserts and pasta but not the pizza they serve.

    ivana:
    It tasted very delicious too! You're most welcome and thank you for visiting me here. *cheers*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pizza buffet! the best ever~! I sure gain weight if i stay at AUS.. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  7. LoL, especially during winter times!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. eh eh... christina, but remember to keep fit.. Haha..

    ReplyDelete
  9. kang yong:
    Haha, thank you so much for your reminder! I will always keep that in my mind =P

    aiko:
    Oops, sorry =X

    ReplyDelete
  10. That Blue cassual top looks delicious as well

    ReplyDelete
  11. what are the prices for buffet.........

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous:
    Thanks ;p

    Anonymous:
    Hi there, I can't really recall the exact amout that we paid for the lunch buffet. But I think it should probably be around $15-16 per adult.

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...