Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Moonlight Resonance Soundtracks (溏心風暴之家好月圓)


Moonlight Resonance [Heart Of Greed II]

In the past whole week, I was so hooked up with the hottest TVB drama in town, Moonlight Resonance, which is also known as the Heart of Greed II. Truthfully speaking, the storyline of the first and second season are actually pretty much the same, it just that certain roles of the characters have been swapped and several other characters have added to make the episodes more interesting. There are these two songs that I love so much and they were often being played throughout the whole drama series. Now, let me introduce you to Ice Cream (Talk to Me) by DNR and 爱不疚 by Raymond Lam (林峰).

Moonlight Resonance

DNR - Ice Cream (Talk to Me)


Talk to me
You speak with me
Don’t sink before you rise baby
Don’t fade away

You hesitate
You seem to wait
For all the time we had
Feels like a world away

Who’s to say, we’ll be ok
We will make it through the night
Don’t wanna wake up in this state
I just want us both to smile

Cause we’re the same
And I know that we’ll never change
Look I bought your favorite ice cream
I don’t wanna see it melt away

If you walk out now
I don’t know if we’re gonna be the same
Baby just talk with me
Cause I want you to stay here with me

The memories
The things we did
I locked inside my heart
Where I know I won’t forget

And now, who’s to say, we’ll be ok
We will make it through the night
Don’t wanna wake up in this state
I just want us both to smile

Cause we’re the same
And I know that we’ll never change
look I bought your favorite ice ream
I don’t want to see it melt away

If you walk out now
I don’t know if we could be the same
Baby just talk with me
Cause I want you to stay here with me

I want you to stay here with me

林峰 - 爱不疚


收藏在眼眸 常徘徊左右 爱 猜到没有
愉快玩笑後 能全然退後 你 开心就够

这种感觉太亲厚 讲一千句也不够
假使讲了 你听到後或会走
这种恋爱太罕有 不需真正拥有
成全 衷心祝福然後就放手

放手 放开所有 彼此更自由
放手 其实我绝非爱得不够
放手 豁出所有 还有这个好友
已经 已经足够

遥远是宇宙 静静在背後 去看守就够

这种感觉太亲厚 讲一千句也不够
即使一刹有过冲动 挽你手
这种恋爱太罕有 不需真正拥有
成全 多舍不得仍然 是放手

放手 放开所有 彼此更自由
放手 其实我绝非爱得不够
放手 豁出所有 还有这个好友
已经 已经足够

放手 我的牵挂 找不到尽头
放手 期望你幸福甚麽都有
也许 爱很深厚 然而我早看得透
放手 至可拥有

8 comments:

  1. Haha, I didnt watch this series although it is very famous lor...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, why didn't you watch it?You have no interest in HK drama series?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this series a lot~~@!!~~!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi johnny, do you happen to love the soundtracks as well?

    ReplyDelete
  5. a lot of my friend are introduce me this movie, they said is very great

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah icalvyn, it is a very touching series indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for uploading 林峰 - 爱不疚!!! i love this song.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi kchan915, don't mention about it! I love this song too, cheers!~

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...