Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Birthday Countdown and More...


Me, Myself, and I
I reckon this would be the sweetest and most memorable birthday celebration Mr. Choo ever had in his life so far, though I know he'll surely come telling me that every birthday spent with me was just as sweet and memorable after he read this post ;p First was the birthday getaway to Brisbane and Gold Coast last weekend, then on the night before his actual birthday, I baked him a dozen of yummylicious triple chocolate cupcakes with him around, trying to be a busybody *bitter smile* FYI, he is the kind of person who enjoys small and simple birthday celebration rather than big happening birthday parties.

Home made Triple Chocolate Muffins
Fresh out of oven cupcakes ready for some toppings and decorations!!!

Mr. Choo's Birthday Countdown
Make a wish, make a wish...

Dinner at Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant
We visited Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant for dinner, on the same day we drove 9 kilometers to the outskirt of town, just to get my hair done by a bunch of amateurs. Sigh, I didn't even wanna start with the reasons why I ended up going there. So let's just stick to the meals we ordered, shall we? The portion of the Deep Fried Soft Shell Crab dish has slightly increased this time, no more unwanted mixed salad on the side, and the Claypot Tofu with Seafood was very well cooked too. Good thing is, we are always treated like VIPs whenever Lam was around. He is the brother of the restaurant owner, probably the only person who knows and appreciates the blog posts I wrote about the restaurant. Thanks Lam, for the little souvenirs and everything!

Instagram: Strawberries
It's strawberry season again! Sweeeeeet!!!

Instagram: Baskin Robbins Mud Cake with Tiramisu and Love Potion
Baskin Robbins Mud Cake Sundae. Love Potion and Tiramisu flavors, taste like heaven!

Instagram: McDonald's Paris Choc Delight
McDonald's Paris Choc Delight available for limited time only. I didn't like it at all =s

Instagram: Ferrero Rocher
Mr. Choo got me a box of Ferrero Rocher the other day. It's funny how he surprised me by placing it on this little corner where we usually keep our sweet treats, then pretended to instruct me to clean up the shelves, LOL!

Instagram: 4th Nuffnang Cheque
Cashing out for the fourth time ;D

Instagram: Patterned White Clouds
Extraordinary cloud patterns, definitely not something you get to see everyday.

Instagram: The Transition of Venus
On the 5th of June, I was glad to be involved in such historical moment to witness one of  the rarest of predictable astronomical phenomena.

Instagram: The Transition of Venus
The Transit of Venus captured through the telescope using my iPhone camera.

2 comments:

  1. You're so lucky you could see the transit of Venus! It was too cloudy where I live...anyway, you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bellaxxx! Yeah, I was indeed very lucky that day ^^

      Delete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...