Thursday, June 14, 2012

Winter Warmers: Heinz Squeeze & Stir Instant Soup


Heinz Squeeze & Stir Instant Soup
First of all, I would like to offer up a big THANK YOU to Heinz and Nuffnang Australia. I think I must have been blessed with a bit of good luck recently, being chosen to participate in my very first Product Talk by Nuffnang. The genius idea of packaging instant soup in sachets really impressed me since the day I read about it. I mean, who would have imagined that making real soup could be as quick and easy as making instant coffee nowadays? All you need is just a coffee mug, a spoon, some hot water, and you are good to go!

Heinz, the U. S food company famous for its "57 Varieties" slogan made it possible with the launch of Squeeze & Stir, the first concentrated instant soup in the history. Each individual 70g sachet is available at an affordable price of RRP$1.25 only, across all major supermarkets and independent retailers. I, myself have tasted a range of Heinz cookbook products, from cooking sauces to canned soups, but unfortunately, tomato soup was not one of them yet, until today...

Heinz Squeeze & Stir Instant Soup
This bolt of opportunity struck me! *happy* I was filled with a mixture of excitement and curiosity when trying out the two different flavors of Heinz Squeeze & Stir instant soup - Ripe Tomato & Vegetable and Rich Tomato with Basil. Nothing beats a warming bowl, oops, I mean a warming cup of creamy tomato soup on a chilly "Thirstday" afternoon, especially now in the winter!

Heinz Squeeze & Stir Instant Soup
Step 1. Tear pack & squeeze into cup.

Heinz Squeeze & Stir Instant Soup
Step 2: Add boiling water (50ml) to cover paste & stir.
Step 3. Add a further 130ml of boiling water, and finally,
Step 4. Stir & enjoy!!!

Heinz Squeeze & Stir Instant Soup
Well, I really liked and enjoyed them as both were thick and rich in flavors. The Ripe Tomato & Vegetable was more to sweet, while Rich Tomato with Basil on the other hand was more savoury. I can find no reason not recommending this lovely new product to my family and friends in the future. The squeezie packets are light, small in sizes, and easy to be carried around. Simply slip one into your pocket, handbag or suitcase before going out and it guarantees to warm up your day ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...