Saturday, March 31, 2012

Korean BBQ Dinner with Friends


My new top
It was such a perfect day for barbecue yesterday, but the heavy downpour came rather suddenly in the early evening, catching everyone off-guard. I was a bit worried at first as I already planned everything out nicely. However, the rain stopped right after we got back from groceries shopping. What a huge relief!!! And so, the Korean barbecue resumed.

Korean BBQ with Friends
Me with my new Korean girlfriends, Katherine and Nicole.

Korean BBQ with Friends
Thanks to the two gentlemen, Michael and his friend (I kinda forgot to ask him his English name) for barbecuing the food for us.

Korean BBQ with Friends
There were chicken sausages, shrimps, squids, pork belly, and many others. Yum!!!

Korean BBQ with Friends
A delicate Korean dish made by Katherine using ingredients such as red onions, shallots, red pepper chilli flakes, sesame oil, salt, and sugar. Thank you, girl! *hugs*

Finally, it's time to eat everybody! Jalmukesumneda =D~

My new top
The sweatshirt I bought few days ago...

My new top
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...