Saturday, March 17, 2012

I Cook I Shop and I Blog


In the Fitting Room
Update, update... There were so many things happened lately, both good and bad. But the past has already passed, I don't wanna waste any more time thinking or taking about the sh!tty things I've been through. All I wanna do now is to put up something nice here that would bring smile to my face and possibly yours too. Keep smiling!

In the Fitting Room
My BB and I went out for a walk in the shopping mall this afternoon after spending days resting at home. Poor him has been sick and still recovering.

In fitting room
I tried on few tops and felt in love with this White Sheer Chiffon Button Down Blouse by Lipsy of London. Shame to tell that I didn't buy it though it was actually on one-day 30% sale today.

Lego Winnie the Pooh
The Winnie the Pooh Lego we bumped into, huuuge one!!!

Home made Tempura Prawns
Btw, I made some drooling Tempura Prawns the other day.

Home made Tempura Prawns
They were probably 30 of them which could definitely feed more than 2 people ;p

Home made Tempura Prawns
P.S. Happy St. Patrick's Day to those who are celebrating!

2 comments:

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...