Thursday, March 22, 2012

GUESS My Valentine's Gifts


I spaced out, staring at the raindrops drizzling down from the gloomy grey sky. Unintentionally, the cold wind slips through the window, lingering on this frail skin of mine. Autumn is finally here... and it won't leave until its continual presence felt.  I remember I promised you that I would reveal the Valentine's Day pressies I received, and I have fulfilled it today, after dragging you for more than a month. I'm sorry, but I GUESS better late than never, right? ;-]

GUESS Floret Leverback Earrings
GUESS Floret Leverback Earrings.

GUESS Mini Script Logo Heart Studs
GUESS Mini Script Logo Heart Studs.

P.S. I'll be going on a sweet escape tomorrow. Have a nice weekend and see yas when I come back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...