Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Arirang Korean Restaurant and Surfers Paradise


Arirang Korean Restaurant Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise
For months, I've been crazily craving for a decent Korean meal. Gosh, I really miss my favorite spicy seafood kimchi soup with tofu, and all sort of bachan (small Korean side dishes) that make me drool whenever I think about them.

Arirang Korean Restaurant Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise
We've picked Arirang Korean Restaurant. Not because the food here is extraordinarily delicious but its location that is so close to where we were. I was hungry and couldn't wait any longer...

Arirang Korean Restaurant Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise
Spicy Tofu and Seafood Kimchi food and Spicy Chicken Bibimbap for us two.

Arirang Korean Restaurant Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise
Gunmandu, pan fried dumplings which taste better with the dipping sauce.

Arirang Korean Restaurant Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise
Niki and Pingo enjoying an ice-cold can of coke. Hot weather, I gotta say.

Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise
Bubble tea after lunch! One plum green tea with rainbow jelly please?

Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise: Aquaduck
Aquaduck departure point.

Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise: Aquaduck
They seemed to have just came back from the land and water cruise adventure.

Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise: Draculas Haunted House
In the background, the Draculas Haunted House that we once visited before.

Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise
Shopping time... Look what have I found here! I called it "The Queen's Chair" ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...