Friday, October 28, 2011

It's Packing Time


Packing for Malaysia
Packing, packing, packing... I've been busy packing all these gifts and souvenirs for my beloved family since days ago that I almost forgot to pack my own stuff until just now. Hope I didn't miss out anything on the checklist.

Packing for Malaysia
So many things (more in the luggage) to bring back, but I only have 20 kg luggage allowance this time. Help!!!

Lady Jayne's Salon Paddle Brush
Ionic Technology + Nano Silver + Gel Grip Handle = Lady Jayne's Salon Paddle Brush. I've got one for myself some time ago. My mom loves the hairbrush so much that she also wants one for herself.

Coach Pink Wallet
Coach Julia Patent Accordion Zip Wallet in Pink.

Coach Pink Wallet
It's a shame to tell you, but this is my very first purchase from Coach xD

Coach Pink Wallet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...