Monday, October 24, 2011

Sunday Barbecue Gathering


Barbecue Sunday
I'm feeling buggered today, even after almost 12 hours of beauty sleep last night. It was a sunny, yet blowy and cold afternoon when we headed over Kevin's place for a little Sunday barbecue gathering with his family.

Barbecue Sunday
Our brunch is ready to be cooked =)

Barbecue Sunday
Romeo staring at me with his innocent look, hoping that I could give him some food.
Sorry, baby...

Barbecue Sunday
I did some shooting in the backyard, while the food was still in the process of grilling.

Barbecue Sunday
Cypress (柏树).

Barbecue Sunday
Calamansi (桔子).

Barbecue Sunday
And some flowers which I have no idea what their names are.

Barbecue Sunday
Do you?

Barbecue Sunday
This one is easy! A pink rose with some bugs on it ;p

Barbecue Sunday
I couldn't stand the coldness outside but sneaked in in the end to read some magazines.

Baby Preston
Veny with her newborn precious baby, Preston. Aww, he is such a cutie, isn't he? ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...