Monday, October 24, 2011

Louie, Louie, Louie...


Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Delightful GM
I'm gonna teach you guys a little trick today. First, just find yourself a mirror, regardless it's in your bathroom, bedroom, or anywhere else. Then stare into the mirror in the darkened room lit only by a candle and repeat the name of something that you really wanted for three times. I say, " Louie, Louie, Louie..." A Louis Vuitton shall appear right in front of my eyes now! And yours too, LoL!!! Forgive my silly joke. I was kind of in the Halloween spirit, only seven more days to come.

Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Delightful GM

Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Delightful GM

Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Delightful GM

Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Delightful GM

Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Delightful GM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...