Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Movenpick Ice Cream & Dessert at Southbank


Movenpick Ice Cream & Dessert at Southbank
The time is 0204 now and I'm still up writing this post with sleepiness in my eyes, tiredness in my body... It ain't easy, but I promise I'll try my best to keep them heavy eyelids open. On the night before my flight back to Malaysia, my boi and I came to Mövenpick Southbank for some desserts. We were meant to be there for Max Brenner's chocolate fondue but God knows why, the restaurant was really packed with super duper long queue of people lining up just to taste its signature chocolate dishes. So I guess we'd have to come here a lot earlier next time.

Movenpick Ice Cream & Dessert at Southbank
Just arrived from Switzerland?! We'll see how it goes...

Movenpick Ice Cream & Dessert at Southbank
I had a quick look through its menu, then finally decided to order little something to share.

Movenpick Ice Cream & Dessert at Southbank
The Swiss Choclate Decadence that we both felt for. With two scoops of Mövenpick ice-cream, Swiss Chocolate & Stracciatella, served with whipped cream & rich chocolate sauce, finished with chocolate shavings & a crisp of almond wafer.

Movenpick Ice Cream & Dessert at Southbank
It spells A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!

Movenpick Ice Cream & Dessert at Southbank
 After a romantic walk in the park, we were back hitting on the road again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...