Friday, October 21, 2011

Shopping and Dinner at Little Hong Kong


Black Party Dress
This is the little black prom dress that I tried on and fell in love with, when my BB and I were shopping at David Jones the other day. Loved every single details about it (except the price tag) cause it made me look like an elegant fairy, or not ;p

Little Hong Kong Restaurant Sunnybank
After shopping, we came to Little Hong Kong Sunnybank for some big fat juicy meals.

Little Hong Kong Restaurant Sunnybank
My sinful joy.

Little Hong Kong Restaurant Sunnybank
It was a mixed plate with roasted pork, barbequed duck, and braised chicken.

Little Hong Kong Restaurant Sunnybank
The happiest and most anticipated moment of his day, I believe.

Little Hong Kong Restaurant Sunnybank
Can you believe that he actually had the whole plate of noodle by himself?!

Black Party Dress
Btw, I've got myself a mini black dress from Dotti. It's for my sis's wedding and I'm still hunting for extra few pieces, especially white one. Yes, I'll be going back to Malaysia in 8 more days, but I won't be staying long this time. Just a couple of weeks then I shall be back to Oz land once again.

1 comment:

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...