Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sunshine After The Rain (雨后的黄昏)


Drayton: Sunshine After The Rain

Venue: Atherton Memorial Park's Lookout Point, Drayton.
Photographer: Christina
Date: 22nd of April, 2010 (Thursday)
Time: 5 pm - 5.30pm

Drayton: Sunshine After The Rain

Drayton: Sunshine After The Rain

Drayton: Sunshine After The Rain

Drayton: Sunshine After The Rain

Now, which one of you ready to tell me the difference between those flowers / plants which I've previously taken and these ones?

Drayton: Sunshine After The Rain

Spot on! They're all perspired with shiny little water drops, making them so much more beautiful ♥

Drayton: Sunshine After The Rain


It was still drizzling a fair bit when I was shooting there, else you'd be seeing me laying on the grass, enjoying the sunset like nobody's business =P

Drayton: Sunshine After The Rain

Drayton: Sunshine After The Rain

Drayton: Sunshine After The Rain

Drayton: Sunshine After The Rain

Drayton: Sunshine After The Rain

This one was taken somewhere at Handley Street (next to Baker Street).

4 comments:

  1. nice pics...like the pic effect...wat lens u r using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. vialentino:
    Thanks, but I'm not using any lens at all.

    And would you believe if I were to tell you that I was just using an ordinary digital camera to shoot those photos? =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the 1st and 2nd...and last 2nd and 1st.

    the rest look a bit not clear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CH Voon:
    Thanks, the first two are my favorites too! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...