Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter Holidays Day 2: Easter Party at the Family Nightclub


Easter Party @ Brisbane

On the second night, we drove all the way from Gold Coast to Brisbane just to visit this nightclub located somewhere near Chinatown (this place looks new and a lot nicer after some refurbishment). We brought our bunny ears along to the club but were told to take them off before entering the lounge bar (I ain't sure about the reason though). Anyway, it was really fun hanging out with the girls.

Easter Party @ Brisbane

I wanna say "thank you" to Catherine once again for helping me on the eye make-up. It must have taken her a lot of efforts to draw eyeliners that perfectly filled up my eye lashes and the inside edge of my eyelids (although I've tried my best not to blink that often). And I'm so sorry about the tears. Wait a minute, have I told you that I got very sensitive eyes? They're much much more sensitive than you could ever imagine :P

Easter Party @ Brisbane

Don't I look sexy with that hat?

Easter Holidays Day 2: Easter Party at the Family

Go girls!

Easter Holidays Day 2: Easter Party at the Family

Me and Bev.

Easter Party @ Brisbane

Dinner at one of the Japanese restaurants at Surfers Paradise. We'll be back for more good food for sure!

Easter Party @ Brisbane

Bev and I ❤ Loved her hazel lens.

Easter Party @ Brisbane

Sweet smiles on everyone's face :)

Easter Party @ Brisbane

Li San, Bev and I ❤

Easter Party @ Brisbane

All the ladies in the house~

Easter Party @ Brisbane

Bunnies shot #1. Trying to be cute.

Easter Party @ Brisbane

Bunnies shot #2. Being natural ❤

Easter Party @ Brisbane

Bunnies shot #3. Act like there's nothing going on.

Easter Party @ Brisbane

Bunnies shot #4. Pretend to look around.

2 comments:

  1. wee~~~ vitt~~~~ SEXY and HOT!!!! U looking gorgeous and great!! u're still keeping fit rite? I saw the successfulness :) happy for u.. but I'm kind of lazy dy.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ::yvonne::
    Thanks girl, but I'm not too sure about the "keep fit" part though, keke~
    I eat fries / chips once or twice in a week, sometimes even more... what I do is just go for badminton every Friday and sweat them all out xD

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...